Internet service providers, prepare Co-Location Agreements for your customers with this easy-to-use template.
- The customer will co-locate its servers in the service provider's racks, and use its hub and backbone connection for Internet access.
- The service provider will perform installation and hookup, but will not provide troubleshooting or maintenance other than hardware reboots if necessary.
- The service provider will charge additional fees for excess bandwidth.
- The customer's access is to be used for legal purposes only.
- The customer indemnifies the service provider against any claims arising from the customer's use of the provider's services.
- The service provider makes no warranties with respect to the availability of the service.
This Co-Location Agreement
form is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your exact circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016