Colorado Contract for Deed
If you have a buyer for your home who can't qualify for a mortgage, you can carry all or part of the purchase price under this Contract for Deed.
- This legal template is governed by Colorado laws.
- A Contract for Deed is also referred to as a purchase money mortgage, owner financed mortgage, land contract, and installment agreement.
- The buyer has possession of the property as long as he/she is not in default.
- The seller can still sell or mortgage the property, but if the seller fails to make the mortgage payments, the buyer has the right to make them and the seller will reimburse the buyer.
- If the buyer defaults the seller can terminate the agreement and retake possession of the property. All payments made by the buyer are forfeited.
The Colorado Contract for Deed lets you offer your home for sale to a wider market of buyers. To access the file, add it to your cart and check out, then download and edit the details to fit your deal.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016