Lease a house or apartment in Colorado to a tenant with this Colorado Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement.
The lease is for a fixed period of time, such as 6 months, 1 year, etc. and is suitable for a house or apartment. Provisions of the Lease Agreement include:
- when and how the rent payments are to be made;
- security deposit and late charges;
- lead paint disclosure;
- landlord and tenant responsibilities for maintenance and repairs;
- abandonment of the property by the tenant;
- assignment and subletting by the tenant;
- disturbances and illegal activities;
- tenant's responsibility to carry renter's insurance;
- early termination of the lease.
This Colorado Fixed Term Residential Lease Agreement
is available in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016