Lease a house or apartment in Colorado to a tenant at a discount rental rate with this Residential Lease Agreement with Discounted Rent.
- The lease contains a provision for a monthly rent discount, given as an incentive for the tenant to perform all maintenance and repairs. The discount also encourages prompt rent payment.
- The tenant has the option to renew the lease at the end of the term.
- The landlord will perform all structural repairs, alterations and improvements to the property.
- The tenant is responsible for all other repairs and for maintenance of the dwelling and grounds.
- The lease also includes a Radon Notice, Lead Paint Disclosure form, and a Premises Inspection Checklist.
This Colorado Residential Lease Agreement with Discounted Rent
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016