Bring in a roommate to share your tenancy and split the rent with this downloadable Colorado Roommate Agreement.
- The landlord must also consent to the Agreement.
- If a roommate wants to move out, he/she is responsible for finding a suitable replacement roommate, and must continue to pay rent and utilities if he/she fails to find a replacement before vacating the premises.
- The rent, security deposit, utilities and other costs are to be paid equally by the roommates, or, alternatively, there is provision to set out how much each party will pay.
- Each roommate is responsible for complying with the terms of the rental agreement.
- Each roommate is responsible for their own phone charges and for any long distance or other charges made by a guest of the roommate.
- If a roommate fails to pay rent or other charges on time, or is in breach of the rental agreement, the roommate's tenancy can be terminated.
This Colorado Roommate Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your specific circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016