Colorado Termination of Notice by Corporation
If you have filed a Notice of Intent to File Lien with respect to a construction contract that has been terminated, you must cancel the Notice by filing this Colorado Termination of Notice by Corporation form.
- This form is for use by a company or corporation. If the lienholder is a person, you must use a different form.
- The Termination form is made in accordance with Section 38-22-109 of the Colorado Revised Statutes.
- The form includes a Certificate of Delivery to record the details of how it was served, and a copy of the relevant section of the Statutes.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Colorado.
Last Updated: 08-March-2022