Prepare customer contracts for installation, maintenance and monitoring of an alarm system in a business premises with this Commercial Security System Agreement.
- Ongoing monitoring fees will be billed on a regular basis (annually, monthly, quarterly, etc) and are payable in advance.
- The customer is responsible for any fines resulting from a false alarm and for any dispatch charges charged to the security company for police or emergency personnel dispatched in response to an alarm.
- The security company gives a limited warranty on the system for defects in material or workmanship, but this does not include an replaceable materials such as batteries.
- The security company does not guarantee against system failure.
- The company is not liable for any loss or damage resulting from the failure of the police or other agencies to respond to an alarm, and the customer agrees to indemnify the company against any loss or damage, including any third party claims.
- The customer will implement a training period for its personnel to learn the system, during which no signals will be sent to police or emergency services.
The Commercial Security System Agreement
template is available as a fully editable MS Word document which can be easily customized to meet your business needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016