Rental managers, put together a Commercial Tenant Emergency Procedures Manual with this fully editable template for highrise commercial buildings.
The manual includes the following sections:
- fire safety, including fire drills, appointing fire wardens, evacuation procedures, fire extinguisher operation;
- bomb threat information and guidelines;
- building security procedures,
- list of tenant responsibilities to guard against theft;
- medical emergency procedures;
- what to do during a power failure;
- preparing for severe weather (thunderstorms, tornadoes, hurricanes);
- earthquake procedures.
This Commercial Tenant Emergency Procedures Manual
template is downloadable and can be customized to suit almost any commercial or retail multi-tenant building. It's a perfect companion to the Tenant Manual for Commercial Highrise.