Compressed Gas Safety Policy
If your workplace uses compressed gas, your workers must be trained in its use and handling. This Compressed Gas Safety Policy contains information on:
- proper procedures for safe handling, use and storage of compressed gas cylinders,
- how to check for leaks and what to do if a leak is detected or suspected,
- emergency procedures,
- safe practices for manifolds and piped systems,
- safe practices for flammable gas systems,
- a list of commonly used compressed gases.
Don't take chances with your workers' health and safety. Buy the Compressed Gas Safety Policy template and customize it for your workplace, then make sure every employee has a copy.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016