Computer Hardware and Software Marketing Agreement
Set up a strategic alliance between a software developer and a computer hardware vendor with this Hardware and Software Marketing Agreement.
- The parties to the Agreement agree to integrate their respective products and sell them in combination to end users within a specified territory.
- The computer dealer is given non-exclusive rights to market, promote and sell the software products within the specified territory and to use the developer's trademarks in relation to those activities.
- Each customer who purchases hardware from the dealer will be bound by an end user agreement for each software product installed on the computer systems they purchase.
- The dealer agrees to meet certain sales quotas during the term.
- The software developer's warranty is limited to repair or replacement of defective software and does not extend to the hardware.
- There are mutual confidentiality clauses for both parties.
- The relationship between the parties is that of independent contractors and not partners or joint venturers.
- This is a generic legal form that does not contain specific references to the laws and regulations on any particular country.
- This downloadable template contract can be easily customized to your specifications.
Last Updated: 19-October-2018