Computer & Electronics Recycling Agreement (Residential)
Recycling used computers and electronics can leave you open to liability for claims over lost or incompletely destroyed data. Protect yourself with a well written Recycling Agreement.
- This contract template is for computers and devices from residential customers (not used for business / corporate purposes).
- The recycler will erase all of the data from computers and storage devices.
- The customer is responsible for backing up all data and files. The recycler is not liable for any lost data.
- All recycling fees must be paid at the time of pickup.
- The agreement includes an indemnity provision. The customer indemnifies the recycler against any costs or damage claims.
- This is a reusable legal form - buy it, download and save it as a template, then use it as often as you like.
The Computer & Electronics Recycling Agreement (Residential) is a generic legal template which does not have any country-specific language.
Last Updated: 11-June-2016