Film Producer Representative Agreement
Hire an agent to arrange completion financing and worldwide distribution of your motion picture with this Film Producer Representative Agreement.
- The agent's appointment is exclusive and the producer agrees not to circumvent the agent, or arrange for financing or distribution services through any other party during the term of the Agreement.
- The agent will draft and negotiate distribution agreements, and provide consultation services to the producer. In addition to a flat fee against a percentage of the gross revenues of the picture, the agent has the right to receive a screen credit.
- The agent has a lien on the gross revenues of the picture, and on any claims of action subject to the agent's representation, and this provision will survive the termination of the Agreement.
- The parties agree to AFMA arbitration in the event of a dispute.
- Download the Film Producer Representative Agreement for your distribution contracts library.
Last Updated: 07-May-2021