Florida Assignment of Lease by Landlord
Assign an existing lease to the new owner of a rental property with this Florida Assignment of Lease by Landlord form.
- The Assignment is between the seller (assignor), the purchaser of the property (assignee), and the tenant.
- The tenant covenants to pay rent to the purchaser as the new landlord, and continue to perform the tenant's obligations under the lease.
- The assignor and assignee agree to indemnify each other against any claims or actions arising out of any breach of the terms of the assignment.
- This form can be used for both commercial and residential rental properties.
- Intended for use only in the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 26-August-2021