Florida Bill of Sale for Mobile Home
Florida residents, don't sell your mobile home without this Bill of Sale form.
- The buyer must move the mobile home from its present location, after which the seller will deliver the certificate of title. If the buyer fails to remove to do so, all deposits paid will be forfeited as liquidated damages, and the Bill of Sale is revoked.
- There are two warranty options in the form. You can choose to either give the buyer a warranty as to the condition of the mobile home, or sell it "as is", depending on the terms agreed to.
- You can make whatever changes you like to the form - it's totally customizable.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only within the State of Florida.
Last Updated: 26-May-2022