Sell a residential property in Florida with this Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- Marketable Title. The seller must provide marketable and insurable title to the purchaser at closing.
- Title Defects. The purchaser will have an opportunity to examine the title evidence, and must notify the seller prior to closing of any title defects.
- Types of Financing. The Purchase and Sale Agreement can be used for a cash sale, seller financing, a mortgage loan assumption, or for a purchase under a new mortgage loan. If new loan financing is involved, the sale is contingent upon the purchaser obtaining the financing.
- Seller Documents. The seller will provide title insurance, an attorney's opinion on title, any surveys, deeds of trust, easements or other documents related to the property.
- Disclosure. The Agreement contains the real property disclosures required by Florida law.
This Florida Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement form
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to use and understand.