Rental agents in Georgia can write their client contracts quickly and easily with this template Rental Property Leasing and Management Agreement.
- Scope of Agreement. This contract is for managing and leasing residential properties.
- Exclusive Contract. The property manager is retained on an exclusive basis to rent, lease and manage the rental property.
- Compensation. The property manager will be paid a percentage of the monthly rental amount for the property. If the manager undertakes additional work outside the scope of its duties, additional fees will be payable.
- Manager's Authority. The owner authorizes the property manager to collect rents, sign leases, issue late payment notices, undertake eviction proceedings, purchase supplies, make repairs, and pay all recurring bills on the property.
- Accounts. The manager will maintain two trust accounts, one for the security deposits and one for the operating funds.
- Indemnification. The property owner indemnifies the manager against claims arising from managing the property, including claims arising from the owner not making full disclosure about the property.
- Insurance. The owner is responsible for carrying public liability, property damage and worker's compensation insurance.
This Georgia Rental Property Leasing and Management Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to download, fill in and print.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016