Hawaii Bylaws of Nonprofit Corporation
Prepare bylaws for a Hawaii nonprofit corporation with this easy downloadable template form.
- The Hawaii Nonprofit Corporations Act gives the company's directors the power to adopt bylaws for regulating and managing the corporation.
- This standard form template includes sections governing:
- annual and special meetings,
- nomination and election of directors,
- composition, duties and responsibilities of the Board of Directors,
- election, duties and resonsibilities of company officers,
- proper method of giving notice of meetings,
- conduct of meetings.
- Ensure that you comply with State laws. Download the Hawaii nonprofit bylaws and adopt them for your organization.
Last Updated: 01-March-2018