Developers, draw up an Escrow Agreement for the purchaser of a time share resort condo in Hawaii with this downloadable template.
The purchase proceeds are placed in escrow until the transaction closes. Provisions of the Escrow Agreement include:
- requirements of the escrow agent prior to disbursing funds after closing;
- procedure for release of funds in the event that the transaction does not close;
- procedure for dealing with unclaimed escrow funds;
- what happens if the buyer defaults;
- limited liability of the escrow agent.
To access the Escrow Agreement template, add it to your cart, check out and then download the form to your computer or mobile device. Intended for use only in the State of Hawaii.
Last Updated: 05-August-2021