Learn how to prepare a Marketing Plan for your business with this free guide. A well-written marketing plan will:
- clearly define the direction that you have decided to take in order to market and promote your business,
- identify who your typical customers will be,
- enhance your business' strengths, and
- exploit available opportunities.
The document contains an outline of the information required in a typical Marketing Plan, a comprehensive set of instructions, and the generally accepted order and method of presenting the information in the body of the Plan. Topics include:
How to Prepare a Marketing Plan
- determining your target market,
- estimating your market share,
- a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats),
- determining your competitive edge and realizing its marketing potential,
- evaluating the competition and how your business stacks up against your main competitors,
- setting pricing strategies.
is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to use and understand.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016