Illinois Asset Purchase and Sale Agreement
Transfer your business assets to a purchaser with this Illinois Asset Purchase and Sale Agreement.
- The buyer assumes the liabilities of the business.
- The template includes a payment schedule setting out the dates on which the buyer must make payments against the purchase price.
- The seller agrees not to compete with the business for a specified period of time.
- Procedure for payment of sales taxes and recording fees with respect to the transaction.
- The digital template includes a Bill of Sale, Assignment and Conveyance form, as well as an Assumption of Obligations Agreement.
This Asset Purchase and Sale Agreement is for Illinois businesses. Why spend hundreds retaining a lawyer to write the same document when you can download a standard form agreement for less than $30?