Illinois Hunting Lease Agreement
IL landowners, allow hunters to hunt game on your land, and protect your property, your family and yourself with this Illinois Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- The hunters pay a fee for the privilege of hunting on the land.
- Hunters must abide by all state and local laws with respect to hunting and environmental protection.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land, remove all trash, not bring pets onto the land, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
- Intended for use only in the State of Illinois.
Last Updated: 19-December-2021