Illinois Hunting Lease Agreement
IL landowners, allow hunters to hunt game on your land, and protect your property, your family and yourself with this Illinois Hunting Lease Agreement.
- This contract template can be used for individual hunters or for groups and organizations.
- The hunters pay a fee for the privilege of hunting on the land.
- Hunters must abide by all state and local laws with respect to hunting and environmental protection.
- Hunters agree to take proper care of the land, remove all trash, not bring pets onto the land, etc.
- Hunters must observe all safety measures regarding fire and other dangers.
- Hunters are responsible for all damage to land, buildings, crops and stock.
- All hunters who use the land agree to indemnify the landowner against all claims and actions for loss, damage, injury or death.
This Illinois Hunting Lease Agreement template is provided in MS Word format, and can be easily customized to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 04-Aug-2016