Illinois Rental Agreement for Residential Premises
Rent a house or apartment in Illinois to a tenant with this Rental Agreement for Residential Premises, for a monthly or weekly tenancy.
- The Agreement establishes what is called a periodic tenancy because it runs from rental period to rental period (month to month or week to week).
- The tenant must pay late fees if the rent is not paid on time, and a charge for any returned checks.
- The tenant is responsible for yard maintenance.
- Procedure that the landlord must follow for returning the tenant's security deposit at the end of the tenancy.
- Provisions for termination by either party, in accordance with landlord-tenant laws.
- The file also contains a Lead Paint Disclosure form, as required by law.
- Also included is a Premises Condition Report to be jointly filled in by the landlord and the tenant at the beginning and the end of the tenancy.
- This Illinois Rental Agreement for Residential Premises is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your particular circumstances.
Last Updated: 07-April-2021