Illinois landlords, hire one of your tenants to act as resident manager of your rental building with this Agreement to Act as Resident Manager.
- The tenant will act as resident manager of the rental building in exchange for free or reduced rent, plus a monthly management fee.
- The resident manager will collect rent and late fees and issue receipts to tenants.
- The manager must inspect the rental unit for damage at the end of a tenancy, and show empty rental units to prospective new tenants.
- The resident manager also has the authority to issue eviction and default notices to tenants.
- There are also groundskeeping and building maintenance duties.
This Illinois Resident Manager Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to fit your circumstances.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016