Manufacturing Licence Agreement | India
Obtain the right to manufacture and distribute products in India with this template Manufacturing Licence Agreement.
- Parties. The contract is between a foreign company (licensor) and an Indian company that wants to manufacture and sell the licensor's products within India (licensee).
- Exclusivity. The Agreement contains clauses for both exclusive and non-exclusive licensing arrangements.
- Know-How. The licensor will provide the technical information, know-how, expertise, assistance and other items necessary for the manufacture of the products.
- Components. The licensee will purchase all necessary components from the licensor, and will pay a royalty for each product sold.
- Taxes and charges. The licensee is responsible for paying all taxes, levies and other charges payable to the Indian government. The licensor is responsible for reporting and paying its own income taxes.
- Dispute Resolution. Any disputes which the parties are unable to resolve will be submitted to international arbitration.
- Market Penetration. A collaboration of this type provides each of the parties with an opportunity to reach markets that they would not otherwise have access to.
- This India Manufacturing Licence Agreement template is a downloadable and fully editable MS Word document.
Last Updated: 03-June-2021