Dissolve a partnership in India with this fully editable Partnership Dissolution Deed form.
- The partners warrant to each other that they have not collected any money or discharged any claim or debt due to the partnership.
- The partners warrant that they have not incurred any obligation which will affect the partnership, other than those already recorded on the books.
- Each partner releases the other partners from any claims or proceedings in respect of partnership business.
- Each party shall pay his respective liabilities and taxes, and will indemnify the other partners in respect thereof.
- This is a fully editable legal form which can be easily customised to fit your specific circumstances.
This India Partnership Dissolution Deed
template is available in MS Word format.