Absentee landlords, appoint an attorney to collect rent from tenants in your rental properties in India with this Power of Attorney to Manage Rental Properties.
This Power of Attorney form gives your attorney the power to act on your behalf during your absence. It authorises your attorney to act as your property manager with the power to:
- collect rent and other charges owing from tenants,
- take legal action for any non-payment,
- pay taxes, charges and assessments in connection with the properties,
- let vacant rental units to new tenants,
- hire workmen, groundskeepers and contractors to maintain the properties,
- generally manage the rental properties for you.
This India Power of Attorney to Manage Rental Properties
is provided in MS Word format, and contains instructions for completing and validating the form, for both Indian residents and expatriates.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016