Power of Attorney to Manage Rental Properties | India
Absentee landlords, appoint an attorney to collect rent from tenants in your rental properties in India with this Power of Attorney to Manage Rental Properties.
- This Power of Attorney form gives your attorney the power to act on your behalf during your absence.
- It authorises your attorney to act as your property manager with the power to:
- collect rent and other charges owing from tenants,
- take legal action for any non-payment,
- pay taxes, charges and assessments in connection with the properties,
- let vacant rental units to new tenants,
- hire workmen, groundskeepers and contractors to maintain the properties,
- generally manage the rental properties for you.
- This legal form template is provided in MS Word format and contains instructions for completing and validating the form, for both Indian residents and expatriates.
Last Updated: 19-July-2023