Indiana Notice of Sale of Rental Premises
Give notice to a tenant that the property they are renting has been sold with this Notice to Tenant of Sale of Rental Premises for Indiana.
- The tenant is notified that the property has been sold and is instructed to pay rent to the new owner.
- The Notice also includes a Record of Service form, so you can record the details of how you served the Notice on the tenant.
- Downloadable, fully editable, and easy to use.
- Re-use the form as often as necessary, perfect for multi-unit properties.
- This legal form template can be used by landlords and rental property managers.
- Intended to be used in the State of Indiana.
Last Updated: 05-January-2022