Write up your contracts like a pro with this Interior Painting Contract for commercial jobs.
- All paint, tools, and labor required for the job will be supplied by the contractor.
- It is the customer's responsibility to provide utilities, toilets, access to work areas, and keys if and when necessary.
- The contractor is responsible for ensuring the safety of its workers and of the public, and for cleaning up the worksite.
- The contractor can subcontract all or part of the job.
- Buy it, download it, customize it for your business. Use it as often as you like.
Painting contractors can easily prepare professional customer agreements for commercial clients with this customizable Interior Painting Contract form.
Last Updated: 18-April-2021