Let a summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property in Ireland to holidayers with this Holiday Accommodation Rental Agreement.
- Holding Deposit. The renter must pay a holding deposit to hold the premises, which will be applied against the rental fee.
- Security Deposit. The renter must also pay a refundable security deposit to cover any costs of loss or damage to the premises or contents, or any telephone or other charges. The renter will forfeit the security deposit for any breach of the Rental Agreement.
- Changes, Cancellations, etc. Policy for changes in reservation, cancellations, no-shows, and duplicate bookings.
- Restrictions. No pets or smoking allowed in the premises.
- Owner Not Liable. The owner is not liable for any loss of or damage to the renter's personal property while in the premises.
- Governing Law. The contract is governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
This Holiday Accommodation Rental Agreement
is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your specific needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016