Ireland Student Housing Letting Agreement
Let shared accommodation in Ireland to a student with this Student Housing Letting Agreement.
- The parties to the Agreement are the landlord, the student tenant and a guarantor (usually, a parent or guardian).
- This legal template can be used for either off-campus or on-campus housing.
- The student tenant is responsible for paying the stamp duty charged on the Letting Agreement.
- Overdue rent accrues interest if it is outstanding for more than 7 days.
- The landlord may terminate the tenancy if the tenant is no longer a student of a certified college or university.
- The guarantor agrees to pay the rent and to perform the tenant's obligations under the Agreement if the tenant defaults.
- The form also includes a Premises Condition Report, to be completed at the start and at the end of the tenancy.
Ireland Student Housing Letting Agreement, available in MS Word format. Fully editable to meet your specific needs. English version only.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016