Kansas Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien Upon Final Payment
Once you get final payment on a construction job, you must release your lien rights against the subject property. Download this Conditional Waiver and Release form for Kansas.
- The form can be used by contractors and material or equipment suppliers.
- The lien release is given conditionally. It's only effective once the property owner's final payment is actually received by the contractor or supplier.
- The document also includes a Notice of Completion form.
- This release form should only be used for final payments, not for progress payments.
- The release does not extend to disputed amounts.
Buy the form today and use it whenever you need to issue a Conditional Waiver and Release of Lien following full and final payment.
Last Updated: 14-Apr-2016