Kansas Self Storage Rental Agreement
This Kansas Self Storage Rental Agreement is an ideal way for mini-storage businesses to create customer rental contracts quickly and easily at a great price.
- You can use this contract for commercial and non-commercial customers.
- Renters must provide their own locks and obtain their own insurance for the contents of their unit.
- Renters may access their storage unit only when they are not in breach of the contract.
- Renters cannot use their storage unit to store dangerous, hazardous or illegal materials.
- Renters cannot make any alterations to the storage units or assign the rental agreement without the operator's consent.
- The facility operator has a lien over the contents of the storage unit and can sell the property if the renter is in default for more than 60 days.
- Available in MS Word format. Easy to customize.
- Intended for use only in the State of Kansas.
Last Updated: 18-November-2021