Purchase land with one or more other parties and protect the interests of all purchasers with this Co-ownership of Land Agreement.
- The parties are buying the property as tenants in common.
- Costs will be borne, and capital gains or losses distributed, proportionate to each of the owners' interest.
- The relationship between the parties is NOT a joint venture.
- If one owner wishes to sell its interest, the other owner(s) will be granted a right of first refusal, and must follow the procedure for buying out a co-owner.
- Owners have the right to transfer title to a holding company or to a trust.
This is a generic Land Co-Ownership Agreement
template which is not specific to any country or region. Fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016