Letter of Intent for Exclusive Distributor
When negotiating a contract with a distributor to sell your products, it's a good idea to put the negotiating points down in writing in this Letter of Intent.
- The parties intend the distributor to have exclusive rights to distribute the products within a given territory, and a right of first refusal on additional territories.
- The distributor will be an independent contractor, and not an employee or agent of the supplier.
- The supplier will provide products of the highest quality, with all applicable warranties.
- Target markets are identified.
- The Letter of Intent itself is an agreement in principle, not a legal contract, and is not legally binding except as it relates to the negotiations between the parties, such as confidentiality provisions.
- This template is generic, not country specific, and can be used anywhere.
Download the Letter of Intent form and start the process of adding an exclusive distributor to your network.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016