Letter of Intent to Donate Land with Fee Simple Interest
Do you plan to donate land to a Land Trust? Put your intentions in writing with this customizable Letter of Intent template.
- Fee simple title to the land will be donated pursuant to the terms of a land donation agreement to be negotiated between you as the donor and the land trust as recipient.
- The donor is the registered owner with a fee simple interest in the land, and will donate the land unconditionally to the trust.
- The trust will use its best efforts to conserve and maintain the lands.
- The letter includes confidentiality provisions which are legally binding on both parties, and will survive any termination of the transaction and discussions between the parties.
- To access the Letter of Intent template, add it to your shopping cart, click on checkout and choose your payment option, then download the form.
- Available in MS Word format.
Last Updated: 08-August-2022