Letter of Intent to Hire Public Relations Firm
Use this easy downloadable Letter of Intent template to negotiate the terms under which you agree to hire a public relations firm to work with your business.
- The public relations agency will devote at least a minimum specified number of hours each month exclusively to the client's account, and that minimum may be increased as required in order to perform the work.
- The client will pay the agency a monthly retainer, plus an hourly rate for any time spent on the project over and above the contracted number of hours.
- The agency will be responsible for all media communications, product demonstrations and market research involved in the client's public relations campaign.
- The agency will NOT be involved in direct sales or technical consulting.
- The letter of intent itself is not a legal contract, but rather it is a means of ensuring that both parties have the same understanding of the discussions between them prior to signing a legally binding contract.
- The document template is not country-specific and can be used almost anywhere.
Last Updated: 20-April-2022