If you are offering a line of credit to a customer, secure your interest with this Line of Credit Promissory Note form.
- The Note allows for multiple advances, up to a specified maximum amount.
- Interest on the secured amount is simple interest, accruing monthly.
- The Note is secured by a mortgage on the Borrower's property.
- There is no prepayment penalty.
- This is a generic legal template which is not specifically written for any country, state or province.
This Line of Credit Promissory Note
form is provided in MS Word format, and is easy to edit and use.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016