Louisiana 5 Day Eviction Notice
Louisiana landlords, do you need to evict a tenant? Serve the tenant with this 5 Day Eviction Notice, in accordance with State landlord tenant laws.
- The Eviction Notice informs the tenant that the lease is terminated and the premises must be vacated within 5 days of delivery of the Notice.
- A Service of Notice Form is included to record the details of how the Notice was served on the tenant.
- This Notice can ONLY be used if there is cause for eviction, and NOT just to terminate the tenancy.
- Pay for the form one time, download it and use it as often as you need to.
- Available in MS Word format and easy to use.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Louisiana.
Last Updated: 16-February-2022