Louisiana Fixed Rate Mortgage
This Fixed Rate Mortgage template is for residential home loans in the State of Louisiana.
- Acceleration of the mortgage if the borrower defaults.
- Borrower's right to reinstate after acceleration.
- Lender's right to commence foreclosure proceedings after acceleration.
- Appointment of a keeper after seizure.
- Cancellation after payment in full of the mortgage loan.
- Waiver of homestead rights.
- Inclusion of servitude and component parts under the mortgage.
- Modification of certain provisions for community-owned property.
- Available in MS Word format.
- Intended to be used only in the State of Louisiana.
Last Updated: 10-December-2021