Manitoba Joint Venture Agreement
Set up a joint venture in Manitoba with this fully editable Joint Venture Agreement template.
- The co-venturer who manages the business of the joint venture will be paid a management fee.
- Any transfer of a co-venturer's interest in the joint venture requires the consent of the other co-venturers.
- If a co-venturer dies, their interest will automatically pass to their spouse or children.
- Each co-venturer has a right of first refusal and piggyback rights on the interest of the other parties, in the event of a sale or transfer.
- Any co-venturer may exercise a shot-gun (buy-sell) provision to force the sale of another venturer's interest.
To get access to the Manitoba Joint Venture Agreement, add it to your cart and check out. You can then immediately download the form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016