Maryland Residential Lease Agreement with Option to Purchase
Maryland landlords, give your tenant an option to purchase their rental property with this Residential Lease Agreement with an Option to Purchase.
- The lease is for a fixed term, which should be no less than 2 years. THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT TO BUY.
- A portion of the monthly rent will be applied towards the purchase price, after a specified number of months in the lease term have been completed.
- Fair market value of the property will be mutually determined by the parties.
- The purchase option is null and void if the tenant breaches the lease.
- The tenant may exercise the option before the exercise date if he/she has the funds to complete the purchase.
This Maryland Residential Lease with Option to Purchase
is a fully customizable MS Word form.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016