NSW Vacation Property Rental Agreement
Let your summer home, vacation cottage or recreational property in New South Wales with this Vacation Property Tenancy Agreement.
- The Agreement includes a list of items to be supplied with the rental (appliances, dishes, linens, etc.)
- The property owner can set restrictions on the use of the property, such as prohibiting smoking, limits on number of guests, pets, and the like.
- The renter is solely responsible for personal property brought onto the premises. The property owner will have no liability for lost or damaged property.
- There are fees payable for no-shows, changes or cancellation of the reservation after a certain date.
- In the event of a double booking, the owner will provide either alternate accommodation or refund all deposits paid.
- The rental will be governed by the applicable laws of New South Wales.
You only use your vacation property for a few weeks out of the year. Purchase the Vacation Property Rental Agreement so you can start making money from holiday renters.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016