NWT Lease Agreement for Mobile Home
Rent a mobile home or pad to a tenant with this NWT Lease Agreement for Mobile Home / Lot.
- The lease agreement complies with the provisions of the Northwest Territories Residential Tenancies Act.
- You can use this lease template for a fixed term lease or for a periodic tenancy.
- Certain services are provided by the landlord and included in the rent (such as snow plowing, visitor parking, etc.). You can easily customize the list to fit your circumstances.
- The landlord must supply the plumbing, gas, water, and electrical supplies to the lot.
- The tenant must install his/her mobile home in accordance with the standards set out in the additional tenancy conditions.
- All tenants and guests must abide by the rules and regulations of the mobile home park.
- The file includes a Premises Inspection Report for mobile home rentals, which must be completed by the landlord and tenant together at the beginning and end of the tenancy, and a Security Deposit Statement which must be provided to the tenant at the end of the tenancy with the refund of the deposit.
If you operate a mobile home park, you can't afford not to get the Northwest Territories Lease Agreement for Mobile Home / Lot. Download the template today.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016