New Brunswick Claim for Lien
New Brunswick contractors, protect your lien rights by registering this Claim for Lien for labour or materials you have provided for improvements to a property.
- The Lien Claim is made in accordance with S. 20(3) of the Mechanics' Lien Act.
- The form sets out a description of the property, a list of the work done or materials furnished, and the amount being claimed.
- The form also contains an Affidavit Verifying Claim form for an individual and for multi-party claims.
- The template contains both the English and French versions.
- You also get a copy of the applicable section of the Act which sets out the procedure for filing a lien claim.
Don't let your lien rights lapse. Get the New Brunswick Claim for Lien form and file it today.
Last Updated: 08-January-2021