End User Software Licence Agreement | New Zealand
Software developers can license their software apps to end users with this easy downloadable End User Software Licence Agreement (EULA) for New Zealand.
- The software can only be installed and used on one computer or device.
- The end user is a licensed user only, and is not purchasing the software. Ownership of the app and all rights in the source code remain with the deveoper.
- The licence is governed by New Zealand copyright laws.
- The form is fully editable so you can customise it for your business.
- The EULA form is available as a downloadable MS Word template.
Last Updated: 19-September-2018