New Zealand Hire Purchase Agreement for Equipment
Lease equipment to customers in New Zealand with this easy-to-use downloadable Hire Purchase Agreement form.
- The customer has the option to either rent on a weekly or monthly basis, or to purchase the equipment or machinery over time.
- The customer is responsible for maintaining and insuring the equipment at its own expense.
- The hire company has the right to inspect the equipment from time to time, without notice.
- The customer grants the hire company a security interest over the equipment and over the customer's present and acquired personal property, to secure payment under the agreement.
- If the customer defaults in making payments under the agreement, the hire company has the right to repossess the equipment and/or to appoint a receiver to take possession of the equipment and the customer's personal property used as security.
- The contract includes a Statement of Customer Rights, in accordance with the Credit Contracts Act 1981.
This New Zealand Equipment Hire Purchase Agreement is provided in MS Word format, and is fully editable to meet your needs.
Last Updated: 06-May-2017