Surrender of Commercial Lease | New Zealand
Prepare a Surrender of Commercial Lease between a landlord and tenant with this template form for New Zealand business or retail leases.
- The parties agree that the tenant will surrender the premises and the lease will be cancelled and terminated.
- The tenant will pay the landlord an agreed sum to terminate, and will forfeit all security / damage deposits.
- Both the landlord and tenant agree to honor their obligations under the lease until the effective date of the surrender.
- The tenant will remove its trade fixtures and specified leasehold improvements.
- This legal form is provided in MS Word format and is easy to download and use.
- Intended for use only within New Zealand.
Last Updated: 22-June-2021