Newfoundland Lease Agreement for Mobile Home Site
Need a contract to lease lots in a mobile home park to tenants? Get this template Mobile Home Site Lease Agreement for Newfoundland & Labrador.
- The lease is governed by the provisions of the NL Residential Tenancies Act.
- You can use the template for either a fixed term lease or for a periodic tenancy, such as month to month.
- Certain services are provided by the landlord and included in the rent (groundskeeping, visitor parking, etc.). You have the ability to edit the list to include only those items that apply.
- The landlord must supply the plumbing, gas, water, and electrical supplies to the lot.
- The tenant must install his/her mobile home in accordance with the standards set out in the additional tenancy conditions.
- The tenant and all occupants of the premises must abide by the rules and regulations of the mobile home park.
You don't need to pay a lawyer every time you need to draw up a tenant lease. Buy the Newfoundland and Labrador Mobile Home Site Lease Agreement, download it, use it over and over again.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016