North Carolina Mortgage Note
Secure repayment of a home loan with this Mortgage Note, which is backed by a mortgage against the borrower's property.
- This template is for the State of North Carolina.
- Repayment of the principal and interest will be made in regular equal monthly installments.
- The borrower has the right to prepay all or part of the principal at any time without a penalty or premium being charged.
- If the borrower defaults in making any payment when it becomes due, the entire balance together with interest becomes immediately due and payable at the option of the lender.
- Each of the persons signing the note is jointly and severally obligated and the lender may enforce its rights against each person individually or against them all together.
Pulling together the paperwork for a mortgage loan is so much easier with this downloadable template. Get your copy of the North Carolina Mortgage Note now.
Last Updated: 14-April-2016