(0) items
You have no items in your shopping cart.
All Categories

    North Carolina Notice of Intent to Vacate


    Give notice to your landlord that you'll be moving out in 30 days with this North Carolina Notice of Intent to Vacate.

    • If you're a month-to-month tenant, you must give at least 30 days notice that you are terminating your tenancy.
    • This form includes a Service of Notice, so you can keep a record of how you served the Notice on the landlord.
    • There is a space for you to give the landlord your forwarding address so that your security deposit refund check can be sent to you after you move out.
    • This legal form template is available in MS Word format.
    • Intended to be used only in the State of North Carolina.
    Download Type: Microsoft Word
    Last Updated: 14-December-2021
    SKU: 1902